- Release Date:2019
- Developer:Fireart Games
- Publisher:Drageus Games S.A.
- Language:EN / Multi8
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Shader Model 3.0 support with 512MB Integrated Memory
Free Disk Space: 1100 MB
DescriptionSpirit Roots is a fun, old-school 2D platformer with a touching story and a happy ending. Your journey will take you through five atmospheric worlds, each with its own unique gameplay mechanics, enemies, and level design. Defeat the enemies to return to your family!
Long ago, on the outskirts of a small, but undoubtedly very warlike star system, armed conflict raged for a hundred years among the system’s inhabitants. The fighting was so fierce that in the end only one small piece remained of each of the planets. At that point the inhabitants of all of the planets decided that they would have to stop fighting in order to survive. And so they stitched together the remaining pieces of their worlds into one large planet with a single, absolute condition: no one could violate anyone else's borders. But what happens when someone breaks this rule? Let's find out!
Immerse yourself in a world populated by the many species of merciless flora and fauna found on the Stitched-Together Planet on the outskirts of the star system.
- Five worlds with completely different atmospheres, gameplay mechanics, and enemies
- 50 levels
- Each stage has a unique soundtrack
- Epic boss battles. Corn cannons wielded by farmer robots? Huge spiders? Flying skulls? Mud monsters? We've packed it all into our game!
- Ten kinds of enemies and dozens of gameplay mechanics
- Full gamepad support
- Spellbinding artwork with picturesque parallax backgrounds and mystical silhouettes
Gameplay Trailer Spirit Roots