- Release Date:1994
- Developer:Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- Publisher:Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Video Card: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
DescriptionEnter the world of Warcraft, a mystical land where evil Orcs and noble Humans battle for survival and domination. With an ingenious arsenal of weaponry and powerful magic, these two forces collide in a contest of cunning, intellect, and brute strength.
- Stormwind Castle looks down upon the lands that you are sworn to defend.
- Orc raiders threaten to destroy your town. Rally your troops to drive them back.
- Victory is yours! Cheers of victory come from the troops as the last Orcish corpse crumples to the ground.
- Devise dark strategies to wreak havoc upon your Human enemies.
- Defend your village from the brutal attacks of Human armies pale dogs.
- Gaze upon the destruction you have wrought and the broken bodies of your enemies!
- Construct and rule your own medieval stronghold.
- Two-player versus mode supported via LAN.
- Play as either noble Humans or evil Orcs.
- Two dozen campaign scenarios within two separate story lines.
- More than 20 additional scenarios that can be customized for unlimited replayability.
- Command many unique creatures, including Demons, Elementals, Necromancers, Archers, and Spearmen.
- A rich soundtrack of classical Warcraft Music.
Gameplay Trailer Warcraft: Orcs and Humans