- Release Date:2019
- Publisher:Slitherine Ltd.
- Language:EN / Multi5
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 2 GHz processor
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 1 GB DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionField of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Civilizations come and go; common men and kings they get covered by the dust of time in the same way. Monuments and wonders crumble under their own weight. But the cultural legacy is not bygone. Stories and tales about ancestors and their deeds pass through generations, the old knowledge is not lost forever. Soon, new societies, new kingdoms, new civilizations rise from the seeds of the ones which predated them. Decadence is not the end.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.
Expand your dominion through wars of conquest and make your culture a beacon of light, but be careful though. The risk of Decadence is not trivial. Many civilizations have collapsed for not having seen in time the signs of impending crisis. The older your empire, the more challenges will lurk in the shadows. Just expanding your borders without carefully shaping your form of government and culture won’t be the wisest of strategies.
- Manage your Empire on a scale that fits you: adjust all the details of an important region, form provinces to oversee your growing realm.
- Construct buildings to enhance your army, the life of your citizens, and the economy. Establish and grow a trade network of goods and resources.
- The battle system is not just about who brings the larger force. Army composition and understanding the strengths and weaknesses of you and your enemy are decisive, so is choosing wisely the battlefield and the general to lead your troops.
- And, if you want even more direct control, Field of Glory: Empires lets you export and load your battles into Field of Glory II and then load the results back into Field of Glory: Empires!
- War is decided not just by battles though, but also clever manoeuvres. Simultaneous (WEGO) turn resolution means thinking ahead to intercept – or to escape! – enemy armies will be essential. Field of Glory: Empires offers a living world where every decision has an impact on every actor.
- And once you think you are ready to be challenged, play against real opponents in one of the largest asynchronous multiplayer system ever created.
Gameplay Trailer Field of Glory: Empires