DescriptionPROJECT AURA is a simulation/strategy videogame where you take control of a colony of climate disaster survivors.
In the near future, humans will face the drastic consequences of climate change. Forced to take refuge in vital reserves using cryo-preservation, they await a second chance.
At the end of the 21st century, humans — finally aware of the great climate disaster — dedicated their efforts not on preventing the inevitable crisis, but to ensure the survival of the species itself.
In this endeavor, they embarked on the construction of a network of cities on the sea, resistant to the hostile atmosphere.
Overtaken by the events and extreme food shortage, they built ultra-secret shelters that would support them in hibernation, to be awakened in a more favorable situation.
- Lead a colony of climate disaster survivors
- Take control of a colony starting from a state of zero development.
- Manage, train and specialize your citizens who will learn their assigned tasks.
- Create a suitable habitat to incorporate more citizens to your colony.
- Exploit and develop technology in your hands to improve your infrastructure, production and research.
- Construct new buildings and platforms to expand your city.
- Specialize your colony, trade or go for self-sufficiency.
- Explore and rescue valuable remains from the civilization of the 21st century.
- Reuse components from the past, and craft unique items
Gameplay Trailer Project AURA