- Release Date:2022
- Language:EN / Multi8
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 or AMD Phenom II X4 955
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 10
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450, 1 GB or AMD Radeon R7 250, 1 GB
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionStep off the train into the town of Hokko and get settled into your new home! This quiet village needs your help to turn it into the charming rural town everyone loves. With hammer and paints in hand it's up to you to design, build and decorate homes for all of your new friends!
- CRAFT: Head to the forest or the abandoned mine to chop mine, and dig for resources. Take what you've collected back to town and craft them into materials you can use in your own designs.
- DESIGN: Gather your materials and head into the workshop to put your own spin on every item in the game. Use the design table to build your own furniture, combining different shapes and materials in a simple but powerful editor.
- PAINT: Pop on your overall, get out those brushes and throw some colour down. You can design wallpaper, flooring and even T-Shirts for you and the villagers to wear. Get everyone in town wearing your own unique designs!
- BUILD: Enlist the help of the resident builder and start expanding the town. Place buildings wherever you like and get them ready for new villagers to move in.
- DECORATE: Customize the interior and exterior of any home, choose designs and place furniture to make a home your new friends will love.
- FISH: Spend a quiet morning at the various fishing spots around the world of Hokko and build your fishing collection. Fish have unique habits, so you'll need to vary your approach, with each catch providing it's own challenge when you reel in.
- BUG HUNT: Fluttering and scuttling about the world of Hokko you'll find a whole range of insects for you to catch and build your collection with. Keep an eye out, you never know what might be hiding in that bush!
Gameplay Trailer Hokko Life