- Release Date:2019
- Developer:Don't Bite Devs
- Publisher:No Gravity Games
- Language:EN / POL / Multi3
System RequirementsCPU: 64-bit processor, Intel Core i3-4130 3.40 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950 DirectX: Version 11
Free Disk Space: 6 GB
DescriptionWreckin' Ball Adventure is a family-friendly platformer for up to 4 players, with ball-shaped robots and physics-based puzzles.
Save the little K160 robot from the evil SuperCom and escape from the mysterious lab.
Wreckin' Ball Adventure is excellent to play solo or in couch co-op mode.
Discover how to interact with your fellow robot escapees', helping one another.
Roll, jump and swing using your handy-dandy grappling hook to reach new heights!
Gather the orbs and collect the stars to unlock the next levels.
Wreck through the walls, avoid the hazards to reach your goal - breaking out of the gaol.
Discover a story layer hidden under the action surface - find out why SuperCom wants to destroy a sweet round robot.
- 60 Story levels
- Endless Escape mode - challenge your friends to see who can last the longest
- Playground mode where you can practice your skills
- Play solo or in local co-op for up to 4 players
- Satisfying graphics: clean 2.5D lab design
Gameplay Trailer Wreckin' Ball Adventure
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory