- Release Date:2018
- Developer:Epsilon Games
- Publisher:Epsilon Games
- Language:EN / Multi6
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
RAM: 6 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionDestination Primus Vita is a narrative, first-person and episodic puzzle game set in a science-fiction universe. Follow the adventures of our main six characters: Austin, Hayao, Artemis, BrX, Geny and Coby as they travel across the cosmos to Primus Vita to complete their vital mission: to save life on Earth!
Set in the year 3044, a team of six humans travel to the planet Primus Vita to retrieve the water that was stolen from Earth hundreds of years ago by an alien species. Set aboard the interstellar ship 'Beaufort', live the extraordinary experiences of our six crew members aboard the interstellar ship through their dreams as they lie in cryosleep on their 4-year journey to the planet Primus Vita.
Their dreams are a construct created by NIM (the AI on the ship), designed to train them for their time on Primus Vita and to introduce them to the challenges they will face and the clues they must seek.
- Experience a unique narrative puzzling experience
- The first chapter of 6 standalone chapters, each focusing on one of the game characters
- Based on the comics of the same name
- Detailed and visual environments, cleverly crafted puzzles and complex characters
Gameplay Trailer Destination Primus Vita - Episode 1: Austin
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "HOODLUM" to the installed games directory (with replace)