DescriptionLittle Misfortune is an interactive story, focused on exploration and characters, both sweet and dark, where your choices have consequences.
Starring Misfortune Ramirez Hernandez, an imaginative 8-year-old, who seeks the prize of Eternal Happiness, as a gift to her Mommy. Led by her new friend, Mr. Voice, they venture into the woods, where mysteries are unraveled and a little bit of bad luck unfolds.
Sharing the same universe with the cult video game Fran Bow, created by the visionary dev-duo Killmonday Games.
- You may pet a doggy, a fishy, a wolfie, the Kraken, the kitty and the foxy.
- Visit a pet cemetery with a shovel.
- Now with real human voices: Hear Misfortune say some pretty cute things!
- Missing children.
- There's a monster!
- Fall in love.
- Commit petty crimes.
- Original art by Natalia Martinsson.
- Original soundtrack by Isak Martinsson.
Gameplay Trailer Little Misfortune