- Release Date:2016
- Developer:Maverick Games
- Publisher:Maverick Games
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5Ghz
RAM: 3 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 5770 1024MB | NVIDIA GTS 450 1024MB | Intel HD4000 720P
Free Disk Space: 6 GB
DescriptionA Sci-Fi role-playing game featuring turn-based ground combat, space exploration, deep character customization and a massive living universe with over 160,000 star systems. Equip your ships with the best equipment you can find, gather a powerful crew of mercenaries and set out into the void!
- Build a squad of space mercenaries and explore a vast universe with 160,000+ Star Systems
- Direct your squad in turn-based ground battles against mutations and hostile forces
- Classless character progression and 240 perks allow for unrestricted customization. Specialize squad members or master all weapons skills
- Tons of gear which can be upgraded with Nano-Tech and component parts. Most items can be crafted for your crew and ships, making the equipment system extremely flexible.
- 40 ships to choose from - Each can be customized with various quality grades of equipment and specialized as cargo, mining, exploration or combat vessels
- Disable, board, and capture ships with your away team. Loot and sell them for profit.
- Mine asteroids, refine raw ore and trade commodities on the Trade-Net - Set beacons in Star Systems to stream trade data and dominate the universal commodities market
- Scan planets to reveal exploration opportunities and resources that can be harvested using mining drones - a great way to earn money and gather resources for crafting
- A living dynamic universe - Explore ancient civilizations, colonies, cave systems, and the ruins of hundreds of years of unrelenting warfare
- Accept bounties, follow the main story or explore - the choice is yours
Gameplay Trailer Stellar Tactics