- Release Date:2019
- Developer:Specialbit Studio
- Publisher:Specialbit Studio
- Language:EN / Multi3
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000
Free Disk Space: 500 MB
DescriptionA lightning strike ignites a breathtaking chain of events, and a blogger follows the Grim Reaper to Hell.
Angelo’s channel suffers from a lack of likes and views. He needs them. At any cost. Deciding to record his journey to another world with the Grim Reaper, he hopes he can create the most trending, most liked, most hyped video of all time.
Unfortunately for Angelo, that world is Hell. And it’s inhabited by people with more than a few problems, who will need his help.
Make a visit to the Devil himself! But be careful because... well…you'll see.
In Hell, Angelo won’t be traveling alone. Even a blogger needs a sidekick.
What you can expect:
- Expressive and somehow slightly familiar characters
- A helluva great looking game with lots of levels, but no pixel art!
- Addictive and mind-blowing puzzles. This game makes you think (unlike other games)!
- Not pixel art graphics! (in case you missed the line above)
- Funny dialogue. A cocktail of humor and philosophy; delivered in snappy soundbites!
- Too much cocktails are harmful, so our lines are sophisticated. Making you smile and think at the same time by using only a few words (like now)
- You won’t forget these characters’ lines, even if you try. Each character has their own issues. (Who doesn’t have issues, right?)
Gameplay Trailer Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest