- Release Date:2017
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Dual-Core Processor with 2.4 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 460 GTX
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionHypernova combines classic real-time strategy with tower defense in a vast open world, becoming something special in the process – the original RTDS! You decide where to land the mothership on a strange planet, what resources to gather, which tech to research and where to put or move the defense towers to combat waves of humorous beasts. The alien world of Hadea is colorful and charming, but make no mistake: this is a deep and diverse strategy game with old school sensibilities.
Engage in a role of a Scynthian leader and make the first step towards saving this long-living and long-eared race from oblivion.
- Explore the unique environment of the moon Haya and discover several types of landscape.
- Search for minerals that can be used to build and power up the Scynthian technology.
- Build settlements allowing the Scynthians to survive Haya’s harsh conditions.
- Grow the population.
- Non-linearly unlock technologies in the vast tech tree.
- Build a tower defense system to combat nasty native creatures.
- Build and power up the Stellar Bridge, a teleportation device.
- Look for ancient relics around the moon.
- Have enormous amount of fun in this authentic blend of RTS and TD!
Gameplay Trailer HYPERNOVA: Escape from Hadea