- Release Date:2017
- Publisher:Strategy First
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i3-4160 / AMD FX-8320
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 8.1 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: AMD Radeon 7570 / nVidia GeForce GTX 650 1GB
Free Disk Space: 12 GB
DescriptionTank Warfare: Tunisia 1943 - tactical battalion level combat simulation. Continuation of Graviteam Tactics series on the Western Front.
Game is comprised of two modes:
Operational - turn-based mode where you can shift and concentrate forces in the chosen directions, resupply and replace units, repair and refuel vehicles.
Tactical - real-time mode where you are conducting fire combat with the enemy, capturing territory, destroying vehicles and the enemy manpower.
Large-scale operations for the US Army and Wehrmacht with realistic organizational structure. The campaign features more than 50 detailed vehicles produced in Germany, USA and UK. Over 400 sq. km of realistic landscapes were reconstructed from topographical maps and photo and video materials.
- Enhanced UI
- Interface appearance and customization
- High replayability and advanced AI
- Advanced management of forces in the operational phase
- Statistics keeping
- Battlefield simulation
- Realistic soldier behavior
- Detailed weapon modeling and realistic ballistics
- Advanced armor penetration
- Complex vehicle damage system
- Destructible environment
- Advanced control of the off-map artillery
- Formation and movement modes
- Automatic smoke screen laying
- Dynamic change of the time of day, light sources and weather effects
Gameplay Trailer Tank Warfare: Tunisia 1943