DescriptionLead the rebellion in an epic rogue-like adventure. Guide your jet-pack equipped post-apocalyptic volunteers through a labyrinthine underground complex by jumping, dodging, and battling against robot minions (and masters) to get to the surface — and bring life back to the scorched Earth.
In Fallback, players take control of the remnants of humanity, exiled to a subterranean city after an ecological disaster. Volunteers search for captured rebel leaders ready to join the fight against their former caretakers-turned-jailers.
- Not 2D, not 3D — it’s 2.5D: A unique take on the traditional platformer, an Escher-inspired camera system allows players to shift perspectives, opening up new paths and hidden secrets!
- The Whole is Greater than the Sum of (a lot) of Parts: Players can combine more than 50 different skills and abilities to create the ultimate mech murdering man-at-arms. A deep and persistent skill tree gives players the incentive to die and come back stronger — along with limited, per-run upgrades to allow for near-limitless customization and character builds.
- Man vs. Machine Mayhem: Using their trusted Vesta brand sword and handy jetpack, rebel soldiers can leap, dodge, boost, blast, hack, slash, and generally make life miserable for their electronic enemies. Fast, fluid, and relentlessly challenging combat will keep players alert and ready to fight as they dismantle and destroy their artificial oppressors.
Gameplay Trailer Fallback: Uprising
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory