- Release Date:2019
- Developer:Lifelong Games
- Publisher:Lifelong Games
- Language:EN / Multi7
System RequirementsCPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.6 GHz or faster
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: GTX 770 with 2GB VRAM / Radeon R9 280X 3GB
Free Disk Space: 5 GB
DescriptionBrukel is a first-person exploration game that is centered around the memories of Bie Verlinden, the grandmother of Belgian game designer Bob De Schutter. Players visit the abandoned Brukel farmhouse and use their smartphone camera to illustrate Bie's authentic stories. As time passes, the house takes players on an emotional journey through some of the traumatic events that Bie lived through.
The game’s primary mechanic is using a camera phone to take pictures of various items in the house. When you correctly identify and take a shot of an item, you hear Bie tell a story related to the object.
However, as the night goes on, the ghosts of Bie’s past emerge as her stories take a darker turn. Are you ready to experience the hardship that Bie lived through as a teenage girl?
- An intense and emotional journey that accurately portrays the memories of a 92-year-old grandmother in her own voice (spoken in a Flemish dialect with English subtitles).
- No combat, light puzzles and a smartphone camera that features digital zoom, exposure and focus range.
- A short game that you can experience in about an hour.
- For fans of Gone Home, Silent Hill and This War Of Mine.
Gameplay Trailer Brukel
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory